Wednesday 4 February 2015

Podcastaway - it's The Ingenue


Woohoo! It looks like my new album cover, doesn't it?  (Prog-rock, I hope, lol)

Well, that's not quite what it is - but it is the cover pic for the very first Kiss Me Quick podcast of 2015, which includes the whole of my story The Ingenue read out in Rose Caraway's gorgeous sexy voice :-)  She even triumphantly masters the French pronunciation which I would dread to tackle! You can hear it all here, for free! (Just click on the POD button)

Rose is also the editor of The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica (which contains another of my stories, Three Legs in the Evening), and is the most lovely and incredibly hard-working person. You can get all 11 hours of that book beautifully narrated on Audible (but listen to the podcast first and you'll find out how to do it at bargain rates).
You can access all the KMQ podcasts and their erotic stories here.

The Ingenue is a BDSM story about the corruption of innocence. A man is tied to a cross in the garden of a French villa, but when young Zephine goes to investigate, she finds herself wildly out of her depth. The Ingenue first appeared in Best Bondage Erotica 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for writing this lovely tale, Janine. What an honor to narrate another of your stories. There is just something about a sexy man all tied up and ready for the taking. Something you are very good at writing. Reminds me of you, "Cover Him With Darkness". Delish!!!
♥♥♥
Rose

Janine Ashbless said...

My absolute pleasure Rose - you did a wonderful job!I love it! XXX